CE's for the first Weekend of May

I am ready for it and let's get ready to CE an some goodies hopefully!! :D ;) Version for HR34/44 Genie is 0863 and Version for Hx2x is 0851/4851!! HR34/44 Genie is a repeat of Tuesday's CE and if some features are missing then please try the double-reboot before reporting.This is lower version than last week which is correct :)

Last edited:
I am ready for it and let's get ready to CE an some goodies hopefully!! :D ;) Version for HR34/44 Genie is 0863 and Version for Hx2x is 0851/4851!! HR34/44 Genie is a repeat of Tuesday's CE and if some features are missing then please try the double-reboot before reporting.This is lower version than last week which is correct :)

This is a Lower software version ?

So it's a repeat of previous ?
It says this is correct, whats in this one that I don't already have in the 867 version ?

Why would I want to d/l tonights ?

This is a Lower software version ?

So it's a repeat of previous ?
It says this is correct, whats in this one that I don't already have in the 867 version ?

Why would I want to d/l tonights ?
This is a Lower software version ? Yes Lower version and same version that they did a special CE Tuesday Night. It says this is correct, whats in this one that I don't already have in the 867 version ? Nothing special just same as usual CE's! It says this is correct, whats in this one that I don't already have in the 867 version ? This is a repeat of that.It is up to anyone that does or doesn't want to D/L this CE

This is a Lower software version ? Yes Lower version and same version that they did a special CE Tuesday Night. It says this is correct, whats in this one that I don't already have in the 867 version ? Nothing special just same as usual CE's! It says this is correct, whats in this one that I don't already have in the 867 version ? This is a repeat of that.It is up to anyone that does or doesn't want to D/L this CE

Somehow I missed the Tuesday night CE .... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)