CE's for the first Weekend of Spring

driz said:
Anyone know the difference betwixt 05C1 and 05C2?

- via iPhone 4S

And don't say "one." :D

I haven't seen a difference yet ...

I have noticed, and this was happening on the last CE software as well, that when you go to back up a show, you'll get a black screen for a few seconds before it backs up now, hope they fix that soon.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

My HR34 is still pretty speedy....but its the only receiver I have

one minor notice...I had to reset 30skip last night then this morning I had to do it too. Usually once I set it that option stuck. Only other thing is I did have to do a RBR about 20 minutes after the update (screen froze) but working fine now

Anytime I reboot the HR34 I have to set the last sort option and 30skip. 30slip is stupid, I don't get why they don't make that default.

I like the way the HR24 scrolls through the guide slow and smooth while holding "arrow up" or "down" and then you can page "up" or "down" for fast navigation. How can i get the HR34 to behave this way also? The "advanced scrolling effect" option makes no difference. Is it broke?

This CE totally blew out my network settings and I had to redo it all. Anyone else? HR24-200.

- via iPhone 4S

This update is doing something wonky to the resolutions on all of my receivers (HR24 and H24's).

All receivers are configured for 1080i and 1080p only. No other resolutions are configured.

When I power on the STB and TV the initial resolution is 720p. Change a channel and the STB resets to 1080i. This has not happened prior to this weekend's update.

One thing I noticed on my HR34 is the guide glitch seems to be fixed

If you press guide then the up arrow to go up one line in the guide...it use to like spazz out. Now its pretty smooth

This update is doing something wonky to the resolutions on all of my receivers (HR24 and H24's).

All receivers are configured for 1080i and 1080p only. No other resolutions are configured.

When I power on the STB and TV the initial resolution is 720p. Change a channel and the STB resets to 1080i. This has not happened prior to this weekend's update.

Check your "Native " setting, probably got changed somehow, thats the only way it would change resolution if it didn't do that before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)