CE's for the Weekend of 10.14

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Mine grabbed 04D8 and now is looking for software again, yes, also found 0570, wonder if this is addl. software and what exactly it is doing outside of the normal CE ?
don't know, but 04D1 is NR so I didn't want to chance a 04D* series taking me back to the SD GUI (I want to go to bed pretty quick ;))

It as ABC on demand again I don't think its been available since the new release a month ago.

Chris

H20 - 700 on a 2 week old sw, tried to get 04D9, did rbr, started on 04D9 again but swapped to 0570 ... (it wouldn't get last weeks, timer 1 was on one of the barker channels instead of twc when I tried)

My HR20-700 went right to the 04D9, but hasn't gone to anything else yet ...

Ut Oh ....
My HR20-700 appears to be stuck at 38%, meanwhile, my HR24 has shut itself down, and NOT came back up.

Actually, BOTH units have shut down and not coming back up.

just redo the software download outside of the CE....so if you dont like it tomorrow during the day just reboot then 0-2-4-6-8
It will grab the national release then

One more question..Can you do this at anytime to go back to the national release or does it have to be during the CE times listed?

Ut Oh ....
My HR20-700 appears to be stuck at 38%, meanwhile, my HR24 has shut itself down, and NOT came back up.

Those numbers are national releases(0x04D1/0x04D9/0x04DB). I don't know why they are different,but I DO KNOW that you will lose HD GUI if you download them. 0570 is the CE release.

Both keep grabbing the NR and are stuck on searching for new software without doing any download. The numbers on the top left are now at 2/4/300/40 and the 300 in the third section keeps getting larger and is now approaching 400.

Ut Oh ....

HR20 came back on when I pushed the Power Button, still D/L ing, 570 now ....

HR24, not responding at all to the Remote OR the front panel.

Ok, strangely, the screen has press power to turn on, on it.

Pressed power and it DID come back on, in the middle of the d/l.

Yikes !

Both keep grabbing the NR and are stuck on searching for new software without doing any download. The numbers on the top left are now at 2/4/300/40 and the 300 in the third section keeps getting larger and is now approaching 400.
Does anyone know what those numbers mean and why it is stuck on searching for software (no matter how many times I redo it)?

Jimbo said:
Just looking for the new software, does this unit already have the HD Gui on it, if not that may be why it's taking longer.

It has last weeks CE. It should take over 40 minutes to do so.

Just tried it again and it is still looking

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

It has last weeks CE. It should take over 40 minutes to do so.

Just tried it again and it is still looking

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Hmmm .... not sure what to have you try.
Maybe wait till the top of the hour and start again ?
Or wait till tomorrow night ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)