CE's for the Weekend of 10.21

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
have a great time hunting and camping :) hope we get a ce this week :)

Hopefully they'll have one my other hddvr got zapped by power line maintenance so I'm stuck on the ugly nr right now

I had to reset my H25 about 4 or 5 times to get it to take, but finally did. Working great. Seems very fast. HR22 and HR24 took right away no problem.

Ran thru the CE Software on the HR24 and it didn't recognize my EHD (which has happened once before) it asked to ReBoot, I rebooted and it found it the next time and all is good !

Still not getting H24 to download, reset about 10x, just sits at 0% for national release, then eventually restarts itself to the old guide and menu, i wonder if theres something wrong with my box
??

H24-700 if it matters, which im nearly positive it doesnt.....

Missed the last couple of weeks, so downloading on my receivers now. Hope this resolves the issue on my HR24 of not being able to 30 sec skip more than four times in a row. (only happens sometimes, FF still works....weird).

Missed the last couple of weeks, so downloading on my receivers now. Hope this resolves the issue on my HR24 of not being able to 30 sec skip more than four times in a row. (only happens sometimes, FF still works....weird).

Mine is working fine, I'm on SLIP, not SKIP, that may be the difference.

Updated my HR24-100 last night with no problems. For some reason I cannot navigate the screens on the NFL Sunday Ticket Game Mix channel. I *think* I used to be able to use the arrow keys to highlight a game and then select it to directly tune to it. Can anyone validate they are having the same issue?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)