CE's for the Weekend of 10.4

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes it is and I want some good but I feel we will get more Under the Hood :)

This weeks notes make you go hmmm and I wonder why on this...I am wondering the same thing on why entering the secret word I have done every CE since...hmmm on this
Version for HR34/44 Genie is 078B and Version for Hx2x is 0x0788

This weeks notes make you go hmmm and I wonder why on this...I am wondering the same thing on why entering the secret word I have done every CE since...hmmm on this
Version for HR34/44 Genie is 078B and Version for Hx2x is 0x0788
I sense someone has been visiting the dark side... ;)
0788 downloading on my HR20 - 700, will fire up the FPTV later for the HR24 - 500 ...

I sense someone has been visiting the dark side... ;)
0788 downloading on my HR20 - 700, will fire up the FPTV later for the HR24 - 500 ...

lmao the dark side I do go over there about once a week but spend most of my time here. I heard from Area Manager as we were talking about the CE's and explained to me about it more other stuff that I have gotten to know real well that lives by me for DirecTV told me this late in the afternoon here that this would happen last night!! :)

Did the HR24 ... lost My DIRECTV and many extras on both ... hopefully they will repopulate.

Interesting, I lost the "My Directv", but that will populate and be back.... I didn't lose any extras, I was using Pandora this morning on the HT recvr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)