CE's for the Weekend of 10.4

Yes it is and I want some good but I feel we will get more Under the Hood :)

This weeks notes make you go hmmm and I wonder why on this...I am wondering the same thing on why entering the secret word I have done every CE since...hmmm on this
Version for HR34/44 Genie is 078B and Version for Hx2x is 0x0788

This weeks notes make you go hmmm and I wonder why on this...I am wondering the same thing on why entering the secret word I have done every CE since...hmmm on this
Version for HR34/44 Genie is 078B and Version for Hx2x is 0x0788
I sense someone has been visiting the dark side... ;)
0788 downloading on my HR20 - 700, will fire up the FPTV later for the HR24 - 500 ...

I sense someone has been visiting the dark side... ;)
0788 downloading on my HR20 - 700, will fire up the FPTV later for the HR24 - 500 ...

lmao the dark side I do go over there about once a week but spend most of my time here. I heard from Area Manager as we were talking about the CE's and explained to me about it more other stuff that I have gotten to know real well that lives by me for DirecTV told me this late in the afternoon here that this would happen last night!! :)

Did the HR24 ... lost My DIRECTV and many extras on both ... hopefully they will repopulate.

Interesting, I lost the "My Directv", but that will populate and be back.... I didn't lose any extras, I was using Pandora this morning on the HT recvr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)