CE's for the Weekend of 11.12

Is there any reason why my HR24-100 just keeps searching for new software and doesn't download anything?

No, you can do from 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET or dl same time tomorrow night, if you have never done a CE download read Jason's thread here http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...2-directv-cutting-edge-program-terms-faq.html
btw, had to go back to livingroom to swap my Dish archive drives so downloading 044B to my HR20-700...
Downloaded for the first time tonight. Took me 6 tries to realize that it is all about when you first start typing in the code. You have to start as soon as you see the lights come back on as the receiver only recognizes key presses for a set period of time and the complete code has to be entered prior to the end of that period.

What models do you guys have that are getting firmware versions 443 and 448? My D/L only took about 5 mins or so (not too long).

I got the following:

044B on my HR22-100

440C on my H23-600

Anyone find Youtube? It was mentioned in the release notes, I used the keyword UTUB3ON and found nothing on my HR-24/200 or my H-24/200s. I know it said it was not activated for the HR-24/500. I am not sure where I would even look to find it. Anyone else successful?

044B: Audio cuts out on channel change

Downloaded 044B last night and didn't see the problem until this afternoon. On a channel change, the audio cuts in and out for about the first 5-10 seconds, then the audio is fine after that.

Using HR20-100

Dan

Before they get YouTube working they work on making Media Share thingy work.

Right now I can' even play most simplest AVI file to play over the network.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)