CE's for the Weekend of 11.4

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes...when I pull up the guide...on the left hand I thought there was suppose to be the channel logos next to the station...Sorry if I'm not making myself clear or explaining it correctly...

All I have the is station and channel #...

Examples...1st is mine...2nd one is what i thought it was supposed to look like...

I'm i missing something here?...

Again forgive my noob rank...

Attachments

• guide.jpg
    guide.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 182
  • guidelogo.png
    guidelogo.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Logos / Posters often take up to 12 hours to start showing after a download.

Channel logos are NOT on the left of the channel number in the guide.
Someone posted a thread requesting that, even with photoshoped examples, but DirecTV has not done that.

Logos / Posters often take up to 12 hours to start showing after a download.

Channel logos are NOT on the left of the channel number in the guide.
Someone posted a thread requesting that, even with photoshoped examples, but DirecTV has not done that.

Ok..thank you...

My front lights on hr24-100 are now off... Even though the receiver is on and working fine... I don't really mind... But it would be nice to have one light to know the receiver is in. Is this a feature of the new software or something weird that happened to me. They were on last night after I updated.

Thanks.

realplaya3tn said:
My front lights on hr24-100 are now off... Even though the receiver is on and working fine... I don't really mind... But it would be nice to have one light to know the receiver is in. Is this a feature of the new software or something weird that happened to me. They were on last night after I updated.

Thanks.

Try a red button reset.

Sent from my Droid using the SatelliteGuys app

realplaya3tn said:

Thanks.

That would happen to me after I came back from vacation and there was no power to the hddvr for a week, they would come back eventually, that sounds similar to what youre experiencing

I just got my new H25-500 in the mail from eBay. Set-up was a breeze,with a learning curve trying to set up the remote for RF for the H25,& IR on AV1 for my HR24. Now.......the most important thing I'm waiting for is 11PM tonight to download my H25's first CE & have it on the same sheet of music with my other 3 HD DVR's.

Only thing I'd love to see them do at this point with the software is expand the number of shows that you can have saved in your season pass. right now its something like 1, 3, 5, 10, all. I'd like to see them add 20 to that list. Sometimes I'd like to have more than 10 but not record all 350 episodes of a popular cable rerun. I'm probably in the minority but it would be a simple thing to change.

I also wish I could see what movies were playing during the next 2 weeks but without the directv cinema showing up. Not likely but whatever.

One other minor nit pick as well is the backround for the now playing and guide is pretty heavily pixelated in places. They could clean that up some.

Aridon said:
I also wish I could see what movies were playing during the next 2 weeks but without the directv cinema showing up. Not likely but whatever.

Depending on what recvr your using, reg. Or dvr. DVR's can se the guide for up to 14 days at a time.
So you should be able to get your movies that you want to see in the guide.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Yeah I know I can go channel to channel, hit info and scroll the list. I just wish they would put it under the movie section under settings, search, all movies and give the option to get rid of the cinema items. I know they won't since its big money for them and I understand that. It would just be nice to be able to look through all the movies showing over the next 2 weeks without having to go channel to channel. Just one big alpha list. Eliminates scrolling through 100 reruns of the same flick for one show you might want 13 days later x however many movie channels you have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)