CE's for the Weekend of 12.16

So I just grabbed 0592 on my HR24/100 and I see the icon for TV Apps (seems to show icons for Facebook, Twitter, etc). Are you all seeing this? Am I late to the game? It is still enabling, so I can't test. Cool stuff.

I just downloaded the CE tonight and no pandora,wonder if it only works on boxes connected to Internet as mine isn't.

If I download 0x592 would my receiver grab the national release once it come to Philadelphia market or when I know it coming i should revert my receiver back to 0x4d1?

Boobie1998 said:
If I download 0x592 would my receiver grab the national release once it come to Philadelphia market or when I know it coming i should revert my receiver back to 0x4d1?

It will grab it on its own ...

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

I downloaded 592 on all my receivers last night. I got the welcome message about Pandora on my DVR's, but it wasn't there. It's been 9 hours since I downloaded it, still not there. HR24, HR20, and HR21.

Showed up immediately last night when when I downloaded to my 24's. Haven't had time to set it up yet, though.

S~

I downloaded 592 on all my receivers last night. I got the welcome message about Pandora on my DVR's, but it wasn't there. It's been 9 hours since I downloaded it, still not there. HR24, HR20, and HR21.

Same for me, I downloaded to both of my HR24/100's last night, saw the welcome message noting Pandora was on-board, but still no icons. :(

Is there a chance I can get the download today at 3 am or is it over for the week .

White it is available I found it now downloading it right now. 3 is the magic hour.

White it is available I found it now downloading it right now. 3 is the magic hour.

cool scsa im glad you got it :) download is usually Window of opportunity to download: Friday, December 16, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET Saturday, December 17, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30 AM ET

cool scsa im glad you got it :) download is usually Window of opportunity to download: Friday, December 16, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET Saturday, December 17, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30 AM ET

That's for the CE Jimbo, he must be grabbing the national release.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts