CE's for the Weekend of 12.16

I didn't get this CE yet, will try to grab it tonight, but I have youtube on my HR24 and I also have music and photos even though I don't have a media server running right now. Hopefully I'll grab the CE tonight and then see if Pandora shows up.

i got pandora on my hr 24/200 hd dvr receiver but not my hr 24/200 hd receiver but they both took last nights ce 0x592 :) maybe the dvrs is the only thing getting pandora and not hd receivers. i guess we wont know until someone from direct can clarify it :) New features •DVRs only: Pandora Internet Radio ;):)

Last edited:
Reset my HR24/500 twice and still no youtube or pandora. Guess i will try again Sat. night.

Re loading the CE tonight should not change anything, you get the same software as last night.

I have had Youtube on my TV previously and you had to put in a code to get it, didn't work that way this time though.

OK, as of this morning I now have the Panera and Youtube listed in my Extras area ... Just took time to load I guess.

still dont have either one in the R22 nor the icons when you select a channel

instead of the CBS logo when I tune to my CBS it shows "KEYC", ESPN logo not there and ESPN... is posted instead

older CE it would fix that in like 6 hours...

I haven't had the icons sine the 0576 and no My Directv either. Been I think 3 weeks now. Not a big thing but it was nice.

Chris

I have this CE version, too. Before the Nov 20th CE, i never had logos in any of my locals, except PBS. Now almost all of the primary channels have their logos. I am curious about the Pandora update, but I don't want to do it if I am going to lose logos!

the national release (old GUI) has the icons which I like :)

my old CE from Nov 20th did too

I have this CE version, too. Before the Nov 20th CE, i never had logos in any of my locals, except PBS. Now almost all of the primary channels have their logos. I am curious about the Pandora update, but I don't want to do it if I am going to lose logos!

If what you guys are talking about logos , in the Info part, I now have the channel Logo, which I never have before that I remember, also have Pandora and YouTube working now.
In the Guide, I get the show logo, that I've had consistently.

So far I'm liking this CE real well.

Pandora is nice, wife seems to like it. The change back to a box for the time bar on a recording is great. I wasn't a big fan of blacking out the bottom of the screen the way it was. Now if they would just let us tinker with themes. Maybe someday...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)