CE's for the Weekend of 12.16

I didn't get this CE yet, will try to grab it tonight, but I have youtube on my HR24 and I also have music and photos even though I don't have a media server running right now. Hopefully I'll grab the CE tonight and then see if Pandora shows up.

i got pandora on my hr 24/200 hd dvr receiver but not my hr 24/200 hd receiver but they both took last nights ce 0x592 :) maybe the dvrs is the only thing getting pandora and not hd receivers. i guess we wont know until someone from direct can clarify it :) New features •DVRs only: Pandora Internet Radio ;):)

Last edited:
Reset my HR24/500 twice and still no youtube or pandora. Guess i will try again Sat. night.

Re loading the CE tonight should not change anything, you get the same software as last night.

I have had Youtube on my TV previously and you had to put in a code to get it, didn't work that way this time though.

OK, as of this morning I now have the Panera and Youtube listed in my Extras area ... Just took time to load I guess.

still dont have either one in the R22 nor the icons when you select a channel

instead of the CBS logo when I tune to my CBS it shows "KEYC", ESPN logo not there and ESPN... is posted instead

older CE it would fix that in like 6 hours...

I haven't had the icons sine the 0576 and no My Directv either. Been I think 3 weeks now. Not a big thing but it was nice.

Chris

I have this CE version, too. Before the Nov 20th CE, i never had logos in any of my locals, except PBS. Now almost all of the primary channels have their logos. I am curious about the Pandora update, but I don't want to do it if I am going to lose logos!

the national release (old GUI) has the icons which I like :)

my old CE from Nov 20th did too

I have this CE version, too. Before the Nov 20th CE, i never had logos in any of my locals, except PBS. Now almost all of the primary channels have their logos. I am curious about the Pandora update, but I don't want to do it if I am going to lose logos!

If what you guys are talking about logos , in the Info part, I now have the channel Logo, which I never have before that I remember, also have Pandora and YouTube working now.
In the Guide, I get the show logo, that I've had consistently.

So far I'm liking this CE real well.

Pandora is nice, wife seems to like it. The change back to a box for the time bar on a recording is great. I wasn't a big fan of blacking out the bottom of the screen the way it was. Now if they would just let us tinker with themes. Maybe someday...