CE's for the weekend of 2.24.12

Jimbo said:
Both the HR20's and HR24's are up already.

I don't see anything for the HR34 listed ....

Confirmed. Downloading now. Seems to be going supa-fly-quick on my hr24-200.

- via iPhone 4S

Everything expected was up within 10 minutes tonight. Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

after doing tonights ce ,,wow every channel is now in hd ..at last my dream come true..,,,,oh wait im dreaming ..dammm back to bed lol

couldnt get no answer over at dbs talk, my question was i am new to the hr34, to get it to search for the new software? do you still put in the 0-2-4-6-8 code? when do you enter this code, i have entered it 3 times now when the blue light that comes back on says dtv, but it still doesnt do a search for new software, am i doing something wrong?

couldnt get no answer over at dbs talk, my question was i am new to the hr34, to get it to search for the new software? do you still put in the 0-2-4-6-8 code? when do you enter this code, i have entered it 3 times now when the blue light that comes back on says dtv, but it still doesnt do a search for new software, am i doing something wrong?

You are correct, you do it the same way.
The HR34 IS getting a CE update tonight as others have posted about it tonight.

Keep trying ....
The new software was up early tonight, so it's out there.

Is direct channel entry working for anyone? Couldn't do it on the last few ce's...

- via iPhone 4S

driz said:
Is direct channel entry working for anyone? Couldn't do it on the last few ce's...

- via iPhone 4S

Direct channel entry is working again. For me, anyway.

- via iPhone 4S

Anyone else having an issue with the resolutions? When I'm in 720/1080 my screen and guide is blown up really big. As long as I'm in 480 then it's ok. So I think I'll go to NR and tonight redownload the CE tonight.

I added a few picture to view what it looks like. I'm downloading the NR right now to see if that will fix it.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    566.5 KB · Views: 145
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    519 KB · Views: 123
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    506.4 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts