CE's for the Weekend of 5.11

I wonder if they worked out the bugs of non-HR34 DVRs/receivers(who also don't have a HR34 in the mix) not being able to communicate with each other & canceling out MRV capability?

We can hope they get the bugs out for the HR 34 and lets hope we get CE'S for this weekend :)

Like to see them fix the Reverse on the HR24-100's, may be happening on the -500's too, but I don't use that one as much anymore.

Often, but not all the time, if I go to hit the 6 sec reverse, it will go black screen for about 3 seconds before showing the picture and playing the video.

Also, once in a while I'll change a channel and I'll get the B;lack screen once again for 3 seconds before the new channel video appears.
I don't know if they are related or not as they don't happen on a regular basis, somnetimes it works fine for days and other times it will happen 3-4 times a day.

Reboots haven't helped.

I'm currently not on CE software and have seen this transparency show up before the last CE sw i downloaded. But I don't remember seeing anyone else talk about having transparency within the menu listings. Also, I've had the same software for probably the last 3 weeks and only 2 nights ago did this show up again.. before then, the menu listings were all black.. has everyone else seen this on their receivers? It starts half way thru the 'Favorites' menu listing and everything to the right of it, is all transparent

DSCN1692.jpgDSCN1693.jpg

Ya know, the same thing happened my my HR24... But then I forgot about it and never put anymore thought into it. But yes, it happened on mine as well... Who knows..

I'm currently not on CE software and have seen this transparency show up before the last CE sw i downloaded. But I don't remember seeing anyone else talk about having transparency within the menu listings. Also, I've had the same software for probably the last 3 weeks and only 2 nights ago did this show up again.. before then, the menu listings were all black.. has everyone else seen this on their receivers? It starts half way thru the 'Favorites' menu listing and everything to the right of it, is all transparent

View attachment 77063View attachment 77064

I'm thinking that I'll just D/L the 05CD to my receivers/DVR's that are on NR since I'm guessing that 05CD is the customer candidate,but I'm going to leave 05E0 on my HR24.....as long as it can still see my other DVR's/receivers & vice versa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts