CE's for the Weekend of 5.31

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Let's get some goodies but I am expecting just more Under the Hood!!! ;) :)

Im hoping for some birthday goodies for my 24 & 34 would be nice for what they do to work properly also:)

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Ready for tonight, just got through upgrading to SL3 SWM LNB and getting everything up and going... (btw my crippled formerly SD only tuner 1 on the HR20-700 is now good to go for HD again after a long time down)

Took you a long time to part with the legacy rig there Don, last summer I upgraded my 'camping' rig to a SL3 SWM just to avoid having to switch the receiver back and forth in the summer between the camper and the house.

It's pretty slick, I had to swap one cable to get the 24 going... and like I said my HR20 can get HD now on tuner 1 which will make things much better. :) I still have 5 ports available if I wanted to add a genie.

Getting Closer to CE time I am ready who else is ;) :) Version for HR34/HR44 is 06DA (Back to PREVIOUS cycle) and Version for HR24-200 is 0722 (Back to NEW cycle) :)

Last edited:
Well another customer candidate on the Genie. The 2x line went back to a high risk from customer candidate, maybe a few more bugs than they thought last week.

Well another customer candidate on the Genie. The 2x line went back to a high risk from customer candidate, maybe a few more bugs than they thought last week.

Hmmm, Usually the High Risk means they are starting a New round of software ...

Your saying it wasn't previously and is now ?

Didn't they skip a week or two of having the CE's for the HR24 line ?

Wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Ended up not downloading last week, week before you were saying it was a step back for the HR2X series, I downloaded the 17th on both the 20 & 24...

I think I missed last week, probably fell asleep and the week before was a step back, so I didn't d/l then either.

This may be the longest stretch I can remember of not d/ling since 2006.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)