CE's for the Weekend of 5.31

Let's get some goodies but I am expecting just more Under the Hood!!! ;) :)

Im hoping for some birthday goodies for my 24 & 34 would be nice for what they do to work properly also:)

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Ready for tonight, just got through upgrading to SL3 SWM LNB and getting everything up and going... (btw my crippled formerly SD only tuner 1 on the HR20-700 is now good to go for HD again after a long time down)

Took you a long time to part with the legacy rig there Don, last summer I upgraded my 'camping' rig to a SL3 SWM just to avoid having to switch the receiver back and forth in the summer between the camper and the house.

It's pretty slick, I had to swap one cable to get the 24 going... and like I said my HR20 can get HD now on tuner 1 which will make things much better. :) I still have 5 ports available if I wanted to add a genie.

Getting Closer to CE time I am ready who else is ;) :) Version for HR34/HR44 is 06DA (Back to PREVIOUS cycle) and Version for HR24-200 is 0722 (Back to NEW cycle) :)

Last edited:
Well another customer candidate on the Genie. The 2x line went back to a high risk from customer candidate, maybe a few more bugs than they thought last week.

Well another customer candidate on the Genie. The 2x line went back to a high risk from customer candidate, maybe a few more bugs than they thought last week.

Hmmm, Usually the High Risk means they are starting a New round of software ...

Your saying it wasn't previously and is now ?

Didn't they skip a week or two of having the CE's for the HR24 line ?

Wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Ended up not downloading last week, week before you were saying it was a step back for the HR2X series, I downloaded the 17th on both the 20 & 24...

I think I missed last week, probably fell asleep and the week before was a step back, so I didn't d/l then either.

This may be the longest stretch I can remember of not d/ling since 2006.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts