CE's for the Weekend of 5.9

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I am ready to CE and please some goodies!! :D Version for HR34/44 Genie is 086A ;)

Last edited:
I've never lost them on my HR34, unfortunately I work tonight so can't dl this weeks ...

I've always had them on my 24's, but so far (its only been a few weeks now) but I have yet to get them on my 44 ...
I'm hoping that once I do get them, they they will continue to be there week in and week out.

I've always had them on my 24's, but so far (its only been a few weeks now) but I have yet to get them on my 44 ...
I'm hoping that once I do get them, they they will continue to be there week in and week out.

my hr44 wouldn't download with rf remote, but when i used ir on a harmony remote it never fails

my hr44 wouldn't download with rf remote, but when i used ir on a harmony remote it never fails

Thats interesting, you wouldn't think it would make a difference ...

I am using a URC 890 starting this week, I don't think I'll have any trouble as it's changing everything to IR by the time it gets there.

Last week CE, was the first in a long while that I didn't have GUI sluggishness when the Genie was doing several recordings. I hope that improvement continues with this CE.

What goodies would you like today ?

I would like to see My D* and Pandora and You Tube come in on my HR44 !

YaHoo,
I got the My D*, Pandora and You tube working now on the 44 ! :)

I also noticed this morning that my On Demand is working as well :up :hatsoff:

Next test is next week ... see if the things I got on this CE will STAY when the new CE's come along ... Like I said before, on my 24's they always stayed, but have seen others report that they lose them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts