CE's for the Weekend of 5.9

I am ready to CE and please some goodies!! :D Version for HR34/44 Genie is 086A ;)

Last edited:
I've never lost them on my HR34, unfortunately I work tonight so can't dl this weeks ...

I've always had them on my 24's, but so far (its only been a few weeks now) but I have yet to get them on my 44 ...
I'm hoping that once I do get them, they they will continue to be there week in and week out.

I've always had them on my 24's, but so far (its only been a few weeks now) but I have yet to get them on my 44 ...
I'm hoping that once I do get them, they they will continue to be there week in and week out.

my hr44 wouldn't download with rf remote, but when i used ir on a harmony remote it never fails

my hr44 wouldn't download with rf remote, but when i used ir on a harmony remote it never fails

Thats interesting, you wouldn't think it would make a difference ...

I am using a URC 890 starting this week, I don't think I'll have any trouble as it's changing everything to IR by the time it gets there.

Last week CE, was the first in a long while that I didn't have GUI sluggishness when the Genie was doing several recordings. I hope that improvement continues with this CE.

What goodies would you like today ?

I would like to see My D* and Pandora and You Tube come in on my HR44 !

YaHoo,
I got the My D*, Pandora and You tube working now on the 44 ! :)

I also noticed this morning that my On Demand is working as well :up :hatsoff:

Next test is next week ... see if the things I got on this CE will STAY when the new CE's come along ... Like I said before, on my 24's they always stayed, but have seen others report that they lose them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts