CE's for the Weekend of 6.13

Ok, I think this is my last question... I see that we can't contact Directv if we have problems but will someone from Directv or this site help us if something bad happens? Does someone have contact with the members? I want to do this, it sounds fun but I want to make sure it's legit. I only ask because I don't see anyone from Directv posting about this and it's not run like other betas I've been in.

Ok, I think this is my last question... I see that we can't contact Directv if we have problems but will someone from Directv or this site help us if something bad happens? Does someone have contact with the members? I want to do this, it sounds fun but I want to make sure it's legit. I only ask because I don't see anyone from Directv posting about this and it's not run like other betas I've been in.

People here will help but you probably won't need it much. If there's a bad issue, revert to the National release (NR) software by simply forcing the download outside of the CE window. Post issues and hope someone sees it!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

When you D/L a CE & have problems afterwards with the CE,we'll explain to you how to report the problem you are having on this thread,how to send a report from your Directv DVR/receiver,posting the report number given by your box here so that they know what to look for,& then how to revert your box back to National Release software,which usually eliminates the problem the CE causes.

OK thanks. Now I just have to find a new way to visit the site. My Internet is really slow and it was taking almost 2 minutes for all of the ads to load last night. I don't know if I have the patience to participate.

Thanks though, you guys have been great.

The CE will not download still on 5/18 been trying for three weeks still no luck and i have been doing this for years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)