CE's for the Weekend of 7.27

Let's hope it stays that way but still minor glitches but alot better and hope they show some love for HR34 and others :)

Well HR34 CE'ers ....

If your recvr is running fine, do you download this weekends CE while never knowing what may be the outcome ?

Let's hope it stays that way but still minor glitches but alot better and hope they show some love for HR34 and others :)

Except the VOD skipping problem is huge on the 34 right now. Hopefully that is addressed in this weeks release, otherwise I agree its running great. After using it all week, its humming along fantastic, it's fast, it works, I really haven't had any other issues with it. I'd be pleased with this running on my machine for a long time to come if I could watch VOD without it skipping.

Except the VOD skipping problem is huge on the 34 right now. Hopefully that is addressed in this weeks release, otherwise I agree its running great. After using it all week, its humming along fantastic, it's fast, it works, I really haven't had any other issues with it. I'd be pleased with this running on my machine for a long time to come if I could watch VOD without it skipping.

So far my VOD has been working good :) I guess I will jinx mine now :D :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts