CE's for the weekend of 8/14

damn your quick with this, any hopes mrv will return? or guesses? ive been skipping out on the CEs as of late, but i may take this one for the hell of it to play around...

No chance from what they are saying on dbstalk.

We'll have to see what Directv gives us in a little while when the notes start coming in... ;)

They are on dbstalk. I thought we were supposed to get them at the same time.

stayed away from this weeks ce as I was just too busy, hope this is a national candidate and it gets released so we can get back to testing MRV :)

Problems seem to have been pretty thin the last few weeks. I'm still guessing it goes out pretty soon.

Yea I just read Scotts and Jason's comments... The CE program is no Joke, and Im glad that Scott is standing up for what it right!
I wonder why there are hundreds of participants on the other website and only so few here...?

As for the notes...I immediately knew that some humor was injected, but all the CE content information was there as well. Not a big deal whatsoever IMHO.

I wonder why there are hundreds of participants on the other website and only so few here...?

As for the notes...I immediately knew that some humor was injected, but all the CE content information was there as well. Not a big deal whatsoever IMHO.

I thought it was always known that the other site has seemed to be more DirecTV oriented and SatelliteGuys.US has seem to be more Echostar/Dish oriented at least by what I have seen over the years until Scott, ect. got DirecTV.

Also the Cutting Edge program was started by Earl Bonovich(now an employee of DirecTV) the other site and DirecTV.

P.S. Having more does not always make it the best,too much confusion going on sometimes.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts