CE's for the Weekend of 9.12

Please pardon the question, but, where do I find the "notes" everyone is talking about for this weekends CE release? I've not done a CE in a couple of years, and when I did, it was a "shot in the dark" so to speak. I didn't really know what I was getting into....

This time, I'm hoping to fix the lag of my HR34.....

What is the purpose of "Press & Hold List button for 5 seconds"?

I noted in the CE instructions, if you are on a NE, you have to do a restart, then at the right moment, hit 0 2 4 6 8 to download the new CE software, so, what does the above instruction do?

What is the purpose of "Press & Hold List button for 5 seconds"?

I noted in the CE instructions, if you are on a NE, you have to do a restart, then at the right moment, hit 0 2 4 6 8 to download the new CE software, so, what does the above instruction do?

To send in reports. That provide a closer point to the trouble location in the log they receive.

For those of you who downloaded the CE software to fix your HR34 receivers, did it fix the lag issue? I think you should report your findings to help Directv with this issue.

For those of you who downloaded the CE software to fix your HR34 receivers, did it fix the lag issue? I think you should report your findings to help Directv with this issue.

For me, the next 2 hours of TV were better than they have been in months. I didn't have one bit of freeze or lag at all. One thing I noticed, we usually always FFWD through our commercials at 2x speed. This seemed to buzz through the commercials at blazing speed, compared to before. I found us jumping a little ahead more, so it seems as if the speeds are a bit different too.

Good so far is what I would say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)