CE's for the Weekend of 9.12

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Did last night's CE fix the greyed (grayed?) out channels?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

24 HRS after CE install, My DIRECTV is still empty and several icons are missing -- Pandora, YouTube and the rest of that group of things that often disappear during upgrades.

CLEARMYBOX did nadda.

Menu/Reset did nadda.

2X RBR did nadda.

Give it up to 3 days after clearmybox before resetting again. It can take a while for everything to come on. Basically leave it alone for a while. Normal use is fine but don't reset it or fuss with it. I think you have to be connected to the Internet for some or all of those features, as well.

The grayed out channels are no longer grayed out on this week's CE. They were Nick West, Newsmax, INSP, Link, Fox Deportes, GolTV, Pursuit, BTN, BTN alt 1, and Fox Soccer Plus HD. Many of the shopping/paid programming channels in the ch 70 to 400 range, too.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

9.12 CE software fixed my HR34 lag issue as far as I can tell. Receiver is a lot more responsive to remote commands. Cycling through the guide is a lot faster. Everything seems faster, although with how terrible the receiver has been for the last few months it's hard to remember what the baseline is.

Twice in the time I have had this release, I sat down to watch TV and found my HR24 receiver unresponsive. The TV shows a dark grey screen, different from the what it would show with no signal, and nothing else. The receiver did not respond to the remote control in any way. The first time the receiver had no panel lights. The second time the record light was on and examining the program listing after rebooting showed that it in fact was recording.

Both times I rebooted using the red button and the receiver restarted normally.

If this happens again, is there anything I can do to gather debugging data?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)