CE's for the Weekend of 9.13

I am ready for some goodies but probably more Under the hood which is what we need!! :)

Looks like it is 0785 on the HR34, doesn't appear to be up yet for the HR24. Hopefully this fixes the issue that the 2 cannot see each other on my network.

Thanks, I thought that was the national, my bad. Was quite a drop in revision number then.

I thought the same and did 2 rbrs ... :D HR20-700 grabbed it, HR24 is at 96% with chasing blues, off to bed in a few.

Last week was 77d.

That is odd .... think I'll hold off till tomorrow and see if we can find out why the difference.

Did we already have this version ?

I had to reboot my recevers/dvr's(HR24-500/HR23-700/HR22-100/H25-500) today after downloading the new CE's on them last night. I have MRV & they were not seeing each other. I wonder if the "downgrade" CE was because of so many complaints about the HD Scoreboard & they reverted back to the old Scoreboard?

I had to reboot my recevers/dvr's(HR24-500/HR23-700/HR22-100/H25-500) today after downloading the new CE's on them last night. I have MRV & they were not seeing each other. I wonder if the "downgrade" CE was because of so many complaints about the HD Scoreboard & they reverted back to the old Scoreboard?

could be.

Well they STILL have the dreaded HD Scoreboard(I checked that earlier yesterday). My H24-700 doesn't see my other DVR's under MRV. I downloaded the new CE & it still doesn't see the other DVR's all under the same CE. I did a hard reboot,still not showing up so I unplugged the H24,waited 30 seconds,& then plugged it back in. I'll check again later & if they still don't show up,I'll send a report & revert to NR on my H24. My DVR's & H25 see each other on MRV,just my H24 is giving me fits. Every CE,I D/L to my HR24,HR23,HR22,& H25 on Friday night,& then I'll have to reboot my H24 also because it loses connection with the other DVR's. Usually,doing the CE D/L to my H24 on Saturday night also gets it back in communication with my other DVR's,tonight is just different.

OK,my H24 still doesn't see the other DVR' s,so I'll revert it to NR in the AM. Strangely,my HR23 also doesn't see the other 2 DVR' s,even though they & my H25 see it. I rebooted it but no change,so I'll probably revert it to NR also in the AM.

Well it looks like I have to revert ALL of my DVR' s/receivers to NR as NONE of them see each other now.

And to think D* charges extra for that feature.
I have never done the MRV thing because I really dont need it in my situation, but also dont like the fact that other companies dont charge for it. (maybe they will now that they see D* does and gets away with it.... )

Also, what happens when you dont want some things showing up on the other recvrs, how do you deal with that ?

Is this the place to list suggestions for the Sports search thing? I love this feature, it's been basically the only "guide" I have been using.

I think it should look more like the regular guide. You can't see the channel or number from the main page of the search. Some of the games simply say "MLB Baseball" or "Futbol xxx division" and don't say what the game title is without selecting it, etc. With the regular guide, you can scroll over those and it shows at the top.

This is the best guide feature we have gotten since the black guide, I hope to see it improve. I dont have a lot of the "alternate" channels in my favorites list and this feature shows me what's on those channels without cluttering the guide with "to be announced" most the time. GREAT FEATURE. I wish there was a place to directly talk to Directv about CE features

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts