CE's for the Weekend of 9.30

After a week of no aspect ratio changing on my HR24-500, it's returned with this update. Reset the receiver initially this morning after seeing it happen but it still remains. When rewinding in live tv/doing any time shifting in a dvr recording, the screen becomes 4X3. When returning to live tv, it goes back to widescreen.

Report :20111001-17D9

I think Don mentioned how much faster tghe HR20 was after last weeks CE, but mine still lagged badly....

So.... if yours doesn't pick up after the CE, don't worry, it may after Next weeks !

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

I loaded it on both my HR20 and HR21, both are noticeably faster. Very happy.

The last CE has been so nice and so fast and looks so good I am skipping this week to see what all shakes out.

I feel the same way. I've just been keeping an eye on this thread and will make a decision tonight, but I can't see it getting any faster - so I'll probably hold out until a promising release comes down the pike.

both of my R22's were on today too...same channel as it was on last night but no software was downloaded

HR22 and HR24 done. Love the new graphics and speed. Noticed some irregularity when changing picture format but corrects itself when turned off the on. Checking it out further.

My HR20-700 is fine, but I'm having the same issue on my HR24-500 that I had on the first hd ce. On sd channels, whether recorded or buffered, if I skip ahead, the video goes to wide screen. When I go to menu and back to the program it goes back to normal. Weird!

Playlist UI issue.

HR20/700 0x561

I currently have 10 items on the playlist. List button pressed, first 6 list items displayed with first item highlighted, details for 1st item displayed on banner, everything OK so far. Page down, list scrolls, 5th item is now the first one displayed and 6th entry is highlighted, details for 6th item is displayed on banner, 10th item is last one displayed, still OK. Page down again, 5th item is the first one displayed, ITEMS 6 to 10 DISAPPEAR, no line is highlighted, details for 6th item still displayed on banner. ^ pressed, items 6 to 10 reappear, 9th item is highlighted, situation back to normal.

Should I file a report?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)