CE's for Weekend Before Spring 3/16

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Wow, that was really quick, looks like the D* guys want to go home tonight ...

Looks like just about everything is UP already, that includes the HR34

05BE for the HR's
0546 for the 34's
045BE for a few non DVR's

05BE here too on the 24

Sent from my SPH-D710 using SatelliteGuys

just started downloading a VOD movie and saw a new popup asking me if I wanted to download and watch later with better quality or watch now with lower quality.
(something to that affect) anyone else seen this before tonight?

just started downloading a VOD movie and saw a new popup asking me if I wanted to download and watch later with better quality or watch now with lower quality.

Ya, it pops up every once in a while on a d/l.

You can go back into your setting and set your resolutions and that won't happen.

The download is for addl. software, I always add this, never know what you might or might not get !

I'll be doing the 34 in a few minutes as my wife is still watching her dumb "ghost" shows. What's with that stuff? It's like she's addicted!:D

HIFI said:

Huh? Mine always says "this program has been added to your playlist"

I WISH I could just instant stream VOD content like possible with Netflix and Amazon!!

Huh? Mine always says "this program has been added to your playlist"

I WISH I could just instant stream VOD content like possible with Netflix and Amazon!!

Mine does the same but I just go to the recordings list and hit play. So its almost instant streaming.

What jimbo said digi. And I haven't seen any improvements either but I'll keep testing. Still see some of the issues I had before last nights download.

What jimbo said digi. And I haven't seen any improvements either but I'll keep testing. Still see some of the issues I had before last nights download.

Rey,
Which recvr are you referring to ... 34 ?

I was wondering if they had fixed any of the number of issues with it this time around, but your in the general CE thread, so didn't know if it was that or another recvr model.

My HR24's are now running GREAT !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)