CFL 2012 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Watching the CFL on ESPN3 is just abysmal tonight. The video quality is poor.
Has the CFL ever heard of the concept of a "MULTI-YEAR" TV contract? It is ridiculous to constantly have to wait
until the kick off of the first game of the season to find out who is carrying the games in the U.S.

got a new laptop since last season and ESPN3 works much better.
the CFL would like to have "MULTI-YEAR" TV contract i'm sure just not happening yet.
glad the NFL did not get the games soon after their season started they just blew off the CFL games.
hope for NBC sports

oh contrair monfrar.....Rider home games were on free to air (no fibre at Taylor Field)
and if I remember right Friday Night Football was out there (one game if there was a DH)
...so they are out there..
rumor that Taylor was getting fibre. Cat's games should be feed next year unless they play homes at skydome.

growing up in the 60s by lake erie became a CFL fan before the AFL then NFL Fan. channel 10 out of London (cbc)
had more games than the other 2 leagues it seemed. like the CFL style better still.

I found out the CFL will be showing 9 regular season games on the NBCSN starting 8/29 along with the conference semis and finals along with the Grey Cup.[the info's on CFL.ca btw]

Well that's something, but ncaa and nfl will be starting a week later. I would rather they started showing games now, when there isn't any other football on tv. Get people interested now, waiting till late August people are going to be ready for their college and pro team favorites. I'm sure they could do without 3hrs of Olympic coverage to show some football now thru August.

I found out the CFL will be showing 9 regular season games on the NBCSN starting 8/29 along with the conference semis and finals along with the Grey Cup.[the info's on CFL.ca btw]

good news
no Rider games kinda strange. glad about no Rider home games :canada:
looks like the Eskimos Network with 6 of the 9 games :eureka:

well NBCSports starting out strong with this coverage.
great to see the labour day double dip

Mon, Aug 27, 4:30 PM pst
Edmonton vs Toronto

Fri, 8/31, 4:30 PM pst
"British Columbia Lions at Montreal Alouettes

Mon, 9/03, 10:00 AM pst
"Toronto Argonauts at Hamilton Tiger-Cats

Mon, 9/03, 1:30 PM pst
"Edmonton Eskimos at Calgary Stampeders

well NBCSports starting out strong with this coverage.
great to see the labour day double dip

Mon, Aug 27, 4:30 PM pst
Edmonton vs Toronto

Fri, 8/31, 4:30 PM pst
"British Columbia Lions at Montreal Alouettes

Mon, 9/03, 10:00 AM pst
"Toronto Argonauts at Hamilton Tiger-Cats

Mon, 9/03, 1:30 PM pst
"Edmonton Eskimos at Calgary Stampeders
I just noticed this in the guide also...