Ch. 308: "This channel reserved for future use"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

who_the

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 18, 2004
San Francisco, Calif.
Never seen this message before. Running on Channel 308, ESPN2A. 4:3, with classical music playing in the background?

WTF?

It is back up with the same slate and classical music in addition it is now also on 304-ESPNA

Sean, during the time it was removed it was just a black screen. It is a neat looking slide though with an HDTV Camera and a view of the Earth from space.

I saw the same of course on both channels. If it reserved and in the 300's, it is likely a sports channels. Both are SD right now.

So they're not running the HD test channels anymore in 304 & 308. That probably means that they used the bandwidth for the 6 SD channels added today. I hope they use the bandwidth of the other HD test channel (700) to add a new HD channel (like ESPN2HD)

Walter L. said:
So they're not running the HD test channels anymore in 304 & 308. That probably means that they used the bandwidth for the 6 SD channels added today. I hope they use the bandwidth of the other HD test channel (700) to add a new HD channel (like ESPN2HD)
Why would they do That: when ESPN only has a few hour's of HD every Week.....

who_the said:
Never seen this message before. Running on Channel 308, ESPN2A. 4:3, with classical music playing in the background?

WTF?

Excellent! We could use another classical music channel...
;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts