Ch.358 "CurrentTV" Has Been Replaced With "Al Jazeera America"

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Here is a good news story on the new channel. :) (Which is cool as it also features SatelliteGuys in it.)

Last edited:
Al Jazeera America is probably the best cable news today as compare to CNN, MSNBC, or the sensational FOX cable news that's loaded with propaganda. Al Jazeera contents are very similar to that of BBC World except that they have much deeper substance.

Thank you DTV.

Al Jazeera America is probably the best cable news today as compare to CNN, MSNBC, or the sensational FOX cable news that's loaded with propaganda. Al Jazeera contents are very similar to that of BBC World except that they have much deeper substance.

Thank you DTV.

Fox is no more biased than CNN, or especially MSNBC.

Thank you DTV.

I hope that Directv drops them when their contract is up and replaces them with the Blaze.

Last edited:
Sadly not part of any of the latino packages.
Which it never was with Current TV, but I agree they should add it to the Spanish packages. I want actual news not entertainment news and gossips riddled with biased political opinion talking heads.

Should be a great addition,
There is a faction in American journalism that takes government hand-outs and spin speech as truth. It is the foreign news that sees and reports us as other people see us. Al Jazzera is the real deal. They do an ok job of keeping their editorial position out of the news reports unlike several American feeds. Sample several sources to see what might be going on.

Joe

I suspect that once this channel get the viewer's with straight forward news reporting it will morph into full blown bias.
Kinda like CNN in the early years.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)