how long can u delay install

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ninjadave

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2013
Johnstown PA
I got the 200 visa card offer in mail it expires the 25th this month problem is I'm ready to switch but my downstairs is a complete disaster due to water issues and I can probably make a path to the box where lines will come in but running cable from there is gonna be a problem however maybe they'll bring in lines from other side of house but they would need to drill- now long can I delay install when they call to setup? Ie not home, can't meet them etc I don't want to lose the deal....assuming order is in the deal is intact. Thanks.

An installation during construction is not always a bad thing.
The dish will end up near the electric meter and look SW. From there the cables radiate out to the TVs. If you have open walls the lines can be run and positioned for the sheet rock guys. Just put "old work" boxes where you will have your TVs. Try to have a few TVs present for the installation if possible. Any existing dish or cable in / on the building now?

joe

The house is existing I just had issues with water in basement and had to put two rooms of furniture in the room that has the electric box which means they can't get to it easily without moving more stuff plus the other stuff needs moved so he can run lines etc......I may call and ask about visa card to see what timetable is.. thanks.

You talking that deal where they send you a $200 visa card for signing up?

Pay no attention to the expiration date, its the same deal every month all the time.

The expiration date is no more than a suggestion that you should order by that date.

OK - why do folks bother singing up thru anything else then if u can get this deal all the time and the website pricing? Folks just don't know? And most that post about deals don't mention this one...usually best buy Costco AAA etc.....just curious

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)