CH 80 and 83

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lem52

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2004
Cookeville, TN
I just noticed that I am blacked out on these 2 channels and so far as I can tell, there is no sports programming on by looking in the ch 380's.
Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

Lem52

yes - same problem - have been on the fone, now waiting for 3rd level of tech. So far the other levels didn't know anything about it.......still waiting (40 mins & counting). 380 amd 383 are fine

note that the message I'm getting is a PPV msg which I pointed out to the tech reps - the are also both on the same TP (22) on 101

I lost 80 & 81 yesterday. I called in and got 81 back. They are send a new access card to try and get 80 back ... thought that was freaky.

I'm now on hold with the 3rd tier - he went & checked their HD receiver & is getting the same message - he's put me on hold again while he checks to see if there is a problem :eek:

bcushman said:
the message I'm getting is a PPV msg which I pointed out to the tech reps - the are also both on the same TP (22) on 101

same here, the csr i talked to said that those channels are now only available ppv, she is obviously clueless.

I had the same lack of knowledge with the first CSR I spoke to. After over an hour I just got off the phone with the 3rd tech rep. He had me go to 83 and where it says press select for ordering information he had me press select and it brought up a PPV movie to order (Passions). He said they are receiving the exact same message there and while he was talking to me they received another call with the same problem. He said now that they are aware of the problem they will do all they can to correct it is soon as possible.

My wife just spent about 45 minutes with a CSR who requested booting, and wondering if I had waviers or not and they asked 2 or 3 times about waviers!
I haven't seen those channels in PPV mode before. She finally got disconnected.

Lem52

Just got off phone with tech, they see it on their receiver also and will escalate to engineering to see if they can figure out what's happening. At least that's what I was told.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HD receiver outputs

"Off Air Antenna", local channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts