Champions League Final

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I was shocked to find out it's going to be on the Fox network Saturday afternoon! Amazing how European soccer is working it's way into the mainstream in the US, slowly but surely.

Sandra

This is the first year they schedule it on a Saturday. 20:45 CET - 2:45 pm Eastern time. It will be on Azteca, too.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess who... NY or Boston? :rolleyes:

OK I just looked it up, Fox has four regional games that night:

NY Yankees - NY Mets
Boston - Philadelphia
Chicago Cubs - Texas
Detroit - LA Angels

Sorry Indians did not make the cut...again. ;) :D

If you want some really bad news, since the Reds/Indians game starts the same time as the Fox games, I'm not positive but I don't think that game is allowed to be telecast into your local market. It won't be on TV anywhere. I could be reading the blackout rules wrong, though.

Sandra

Last edited:
OK I just looked it up, Fox has four regional games that night:

NY Yankees - NY Mets
Boston - Philadelphia
Chicago Cubs - Texas
Detroit - LA Angels

Sorry Indians did not make the cut...again. ;) :D

If you want some really bad news, since the Reds/Indians game starts the same time as the Fox games, I'm not positive but I don't think that game is not allowed to be telecast into your local market. It won't be on TV anywhere. I could be reading the blackout rules wrong, though.

Sandra

Grrrrrrrrrrr!:rant:

I was shocked to find out it's going to be on the Fox network Saturday afternoon! Amazing how European soccer is working it's way into the mainstream in the US, slowly but surely.

Sandra

Yup I wonder how long before teams start adding their team channel full time here. This is the 1st one with Dish coming in July full time BenficaTV. It will be SD so it takes up less space no need for HD for now.

Canal televisivo chega aos EUA no verão - Benfica - Jornal Record - O melhor do desporto

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)