Championship game

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

What will be the result?

• Win

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Lose

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
My softball team is in the championship game tonight and we haven't lost a game all year. What are the chances we end up losing? I almost feel like it is going to happen just because we haven't lost a game yet, but we have a really solid team.

So vote what you think will happen.

My team is in the championship game tonight and we haven't lost a game all year. What are the chances we end up losing? I almost feel like it is going to happen just because we haven't lost a game yet, but we have a really solid team.

Ramy,
We need a clue here, can I get a letter ?

What team, what sport ... I would have guessed the Reds were who you were talking about, but seeing the season is still going on, I guess not.

My team is in the championship game tonight and we haven't lost a game all year. What are the chances we end up losing? I almost feel like it is going to happen just because we haven't lost a game yet, but we have a really solid team.

Ramy, you are definitely going to win!!!

Win what? ;) :)

Sandra

Oops. My softball team. Lol

Sent from my Droid

All outfield positions and pitcher (never catcher) ;) :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts