Chan & Sat List

Depends on what you want.

Here is a link to a web site that has a N.A. Sat/channel list separated by polarity so if you use the Az as a slaved receiver it makes it much more user friendly.
I use it here on several Azboxs for about a year now and find it much nicer then the sat/channels list that come with the firmware.

https://sites.google.com/site/azboxtools/complete_n-a-_satellite_channel_list

I use the SES-3 file here but remember you may have to make some changes to the DiSEqC settings to meet your particular setup.

Once you make those changes use MAZ to download it out of your receiver and save it.
Then resend it back using the ACC program so it is placed into both your main directory and back up directory.

More info is found in the Az users guide which can be found in the sticky section of this forum.

No Problem, glad it helped you out.
That web site has been up there for a few years now.
After separating the satellites by polarity I found it so simple to use with the Az being a slaved receiver.
Then if you use the view channels by satellite feature in the Azbox you show only the channels on the polarity you are currently on. I still think this is one of the better features in these receivers having the ability to sort the channels like they have it, instead of the channels all being lumped together and then spending all that time trying to find it again.

you dont open it, you open it with some program, i didnt have to open it all the settings were right for me, just uploaded it and it was all good

can't open the file. i unzip it and it is a .dat file which my nero says is a video file and now i don't know how i can get the info. charlie

Download the zipped file then unzip it.
USE the ACC Program (Azbox Control Center), and after setting that program up properly for your azbox... under connections... add your ip address to the azbox; user = root; password = azbox; FTP port = 21; telnet port = 23;

Then click on tools 2 in the ACC program and then use the send to azbox key there and locate the all_channel .dat file. click on it and it will send that file and the others in that folder to your azbox and it reboots the azbox when completed.
The process with the ACC is it sends the files to both your main directory and back up directory as well all in one click and you no longer have any of the Eastern sats in your list but only those for N.A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)