Change ZIP code - HR21 ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

akaRadar

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 17, 2003
How do I change the ZIP code on my HR21-200 ? I guess the installer put the wrong one in. I've looked all thru the menus and can't seem to change it.
Thanks

How do I change the ZIP code on my HR21-200 ? I guess the installer put the wrong one in. I've looked all thru the menus and can't seem to change it.
Thanks

Why do you think the zip code is incorrect? There's a couple places where you can put it do it would help to know what area is the problem.

Why do you think the zip code is incorrect? There's a couple places where you can put it do it would help to know what area is the problem.

If I push menu and go to settings/setup it shows the wrong ZIP on that page. It's only one digit off, but it's wrong. It says system setup at top of page.

If I push menu and go to settings/setup it shows the wrong ZIP on that page. It's only one digit off, but it's wrong. It says system setup at top of page.

No big deal then, it's just was put in for the dish setup so it can tell you the coordinates to point the dish at. If you want to change that you're going to have to go through the satellite setup again to change it.

OK I want worry about it. I wasn't sure what it would affect. I think the city it's set for is only about 30 miles away.
Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)