Changes to YouTube comments

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

AntAltMike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 28, 2005
When I access a Youtube video page, there is now an annoying box covering the first few comments bearing the heading "Changes to YouTube Comments" that touts: "Smarter sorting", "Meaningful conversations", and "In more places". I'd like to make that box go away so that I can read the comments it is covering, but I want to do so in a manner that does not authorize or enable any additional intrusion of Youtube into my computer. I have clicked the "Learn more" link in that box and learned more, but upon returning to the page, the box was still there, and I can't make it go away by using my "ESC" key, either. The only choice I see to get rid of it that I have left is to click the "OK" box, but I am reluctant to do that because I don't know what clicking "OK" might authorize.

Can anyone here determine if clicking OK is safe, or if it is not or if it cannot be determined to be safe, is there any other safe way to make that annoying box go away?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)