channel 247 AAD Fox Atlanta PQ is really bad

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gmitchell

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 12, 2007
Southeast Ohio
I must get my network feeds from AAD because of my location in Southeast Ohio. I have recently noticed that the Atlanta Fox feed PQ has really been bad . I have checked signal strength and all seems fine. Has anyone noticed the same thing? All the other Fox feeds on AAD and other AAD feeds look great. Any help would be most appreciated. If not I guess I could call AAD or should I call Dish.:confused:

AAD / NPS Atlanta Stations

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/104369-nps-241-nbc-atlanta.html

Here's another link regarding the same lousy service from AAD / NPS. I admit that they have fulfilled a need, however, regarding the Atlanta picture quality they are in total denial, or just don't care. The only thing we can do is call, call, call and annoy the heck out of them, AND THAT MEANS ALL OF US! And when the csr tries to tell you to push buttons to improve the situation, interrupt them and tell them they're the ones that need to push buttons, oh and maybe hire a technician!

Stick together and maybe things will improve...its only been since January :(

I must get my network feeds from AAD because of my location in Southeast Ohio. I have recently noticed that the Atlanta Fox feed PQ has really been bad . I have checked signal strength and all seems fine. Has anyone noticed the same thing? All the other Fox feeds on AAD and other AAD feeds look great. Any help would be most appreciated. If not I guess I could call AAD or should I call Dish.:confused:

Why would you call Dish? They don't have anything to do with AAD or what their service.

Ive had CBS, NBC, and Fox from AAD for about 3 months now, and have yet to have any problems with the signal/reception on any of the 6 channels. Im very happy with this service and would highly reccommend it to any sports fan like myself who wants to see any out of market NFL or MLB games. I realize this is a pipe dream but hopefully soemday they will be able to do distant networks from other markets besides Atlanta and San Francisco.

AAD feeding HD off Atlanta in SD??

Anyone else noticed that AllAmerican has been feeding some programs off the Atlanta (CBS, NBC) widescreen HD feeds? Of course, for us SD folks we loose the edges. I noticed the HD logos during the programs and when the credits would run, the left side would be cut off. I think the picture has been better, but the real question is, are there plans for AAD to offer a national distant network HD package to compete with Direct TV??????

I finally canceled my subscription to them many months ago. The PQ was horrible and I was tired of waiting for them to do something about it. It appears that I made the right decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts