Channel 290

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dtgoodtonid

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 7, 2010
Lexington KY
The last thread I found about streaming channel 290 in search was from June of 2020. I would really like to see Dish expand on this. There are so many channels available. The Roku channel has quite a few that I would of otherwise never heard of. I think expanding streaming channel options would be added value to our subscriptions.

I have Rokus, Apple TV, an Android option from Windstream. I hate having to change tuners. The more options I have with Dish the more enjoyable it is to watch TV, especially with so many channels going to subscriptions. As much as I love sports I refuse to subscribe to Disney+, same with Discovery+ even though I am a huge fan of HGTV.

Charlie, give me more reasons to stay with Dish. I drink the kool-aid, I think for many reasons that Dish is the best service provider. Streaming channel options are kinda fun and much easier than trying to flip flop between tuners.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts