Channel 384 Revolt TV HD is Live

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I wonder why they're putting these new channels around 380. Revolt and Aspire should be with BET and MBC drama should be in the 2000s...

It probably has to do with not wanting to shuffle channels—and that the 380s were observed as having become available. So, we get ASPiRE on ch. 381; Revolt on ch. 384; MBC Drama on ch. 385. This is just an area of the channel mapping which allowed for these additions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It probably has to do with not wanting to shuffle channels—and that the 380s were observed as having become available. So, we get ASPiRE on ch. 381; Revolt on ch. 384; MBC Drama on ch. 385. This is just an area of the channel mapping which allowed for these additions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope that eventually there is a major channel shuffle so things are grouped better.

Maybe they didn't put Revolt by BET because they may eventually get BET Gospel, BET Hip Hop, and/or BET Jams and they want all BET channels together? I wouldn't mind seeing BET Hip Hop, but I don't imagine the demand being too high for those.

Maybe they didn't put Revolt by BET because they may eventually get BET Gospel, BET Hip Hop, and/or BET Jams and they want all BET channels together? I wouldn't mind seeing BET Hip Hop, but I don't imagine the demand being too high for those.

Probably about as much a demand as the latest ones added... :rolleyes:

Reactions: teachsac
As a fan of hip hop, I must say that I'm glad DirecTV finally got Revolt....in HD no less. After that, the only other music channel I'd like to see is Soundtrack Channel. I will agree that Comedy.TV HD and Justice Central HD seem like a waste though, and I'm a huge comedy fan too. I think I would enjoy Recipe.TV and Pets.TV more.

Reactions: ejb1980
As a fan of hip hop, I must say that I'm glad DirecTV finally got Revolt....in HD no less. After that, the only other music channel I'd like to see is Soundtrack Channel. I will agree that Comedy.TV HD and Justice Central HD seem like a waste though, and I'm a huge comedy fan too. I think I would enjoy Recipe.TV and Pets.TV more.
Soooooo .... revolt is a music channel ?

Yup, more wasted space, along with MTV and VH1. :oldfrown

Comedy.TV and Justice Network seem to show stuff that local channels use for late night and daytime filler. Revolt is a good channel and I am glad we have it finally.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)