Channel 629?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Smitty20

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 9, 2004
Just noticed my beloved Lions will be on this channel Saturday night. It appears to be a Baltimore area sports channel.

I have Total Choice Premiere, so I believe I have all the sports channels.

But right now I'm getting "program not available in your area" for a repeat of a Redskins game.

Does this mean I wont get the Detroit game on Saturday? I'm confused.

Oh, I'm in Minneapolis if that matters....

I appreciate the help, and apologize if this is a stupid question.

I was wondering the same thing, hope I do not get that not available in your area crap. If not at least we got one live lions pre season game from the NFL network. I am located in Vegas and they show Raider & Arizona pre season games.

NFL preseason has different blackout and local carriage rules. Typically, preseason-NFL games on non-local RSN's are blacked out. However, NFL Network is showing many of these games, sometimes on a time-delayed basis. They even had an alternate channel last weekend to broadcast two games simultaneously.

ramcm7 said:
NFL preseason has different blackout and local carriage rules. Typically, preseason-NFL games on non-local RSN's are blacked out. However, NFL Network is showing many of these games, sometimes on a time-delayed basis. They even had an alternate channel last wekend to broadcast two games simultaneously.

Damn, I was hoping it wuoldn't be blacked out. You'd think for $200 they could get us preseason too, huh?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts