Channel 861 PUMP!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jjnemoiii

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
I'd love to listen to this channel, but I get "searching for signal...", although 860 and 862, as well as the other audio channels, are fine. Dish is very well peaked, 100% on some transponders, no problems on any other channels I watch. I reset the receiver, no help. I do not know which satellite/transponder this channel is on, so I can't check the signal strength on that individual one. Any idea's?

It comes in fine here. Is it only available with certain packages? What package do you have?

BTW, thanks for pointing this channel out. With a name like Pump I would have never tuned to it thinking it was a techno station. They are currently playing Foreigner - Hot Blooded.

I assume I have this one, went through a bunch of the music channels above and below it, they are fine... just found out channel 865 Piano, searching too. Channel 870 searching, was cutting in and out a moment ago. Hard to believe dish pointing, I get 100% on 8 TP's on the 101 sat. All else on that one is 0 or 94 or higher.

Is there a chart out there that shows which transponder/satellite an individual channel is on, so I can check signal strength on it?

PUMP is on 119 satellite so unless you have a 5 LNB slimline or a Phase III you're screwed

These are on 119

SONC 807
SONC 815
SONC 824
SONC 852
SONC 853
SONC 855
SONC 861
SONC 865
SONC 870
SONC 873
SONC 876
SONC 877
SONC 880
SONC 881
SONC 882
SONC 883
SONC 884

Is there a chart out there that shows which transponder/satellite an individual channel is on, so I can check signal strength on it?

Here ya go

3rd column is channel
4th column is TP
5th column is sat

Attachments

• tpn_map_100224.xls
    390 KB · Views: 97
And again, the bergman steps up to the plate.

BTW, before someone accuses my of arse kissing, keeping in mind I do not kiss arse. I do make a point of acknowledging people when they are helpful. I do so at restaurants, with customer service, at stores, with public servants, friends, families, ex. (You should have seen me thanking the police officers when they were able to find the stuff that was stolen from my classroom and put the bast turds in jail.)

OK - all of the channels on the 119 list are searching, but system info & test screen says Slimline-5 dish, believe LNB is AU9. Channel 870, on the 119 list, cuts in and out. On 119 satellite, TP 23 is at 75%, all others are either N/A or zero.

I assume I have this one, went through a bunch of the music channels above and below it, they are fine... just found out channel 865 Piano, searching too. Channel 870 searching, was cutting in and out a moment ago. Hard to believe dish pointing, I get 100% on 8 TP's on the 101 sat. All else on that one is 0 or 94 or higher.

I get 861 fine, thanks for the info btw, 865 says "channel now purchased" must be in a higher package, I have TC+, could be in the Choice pack.
870 comes in fine.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts