Channel 901 Euro news ?????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
How do you figure?
I have 3 months left on a commitment currently. I sign up for Euro news, and Now I have a 24 months left on a commitment.
24 is more then 3 so IMO thats adding to a commitment.
actually u would have 21 additional months (21+3)

Not so...they put the new dish up for me about 3 months ago.
Ive been out of contract for 2 years.

I made sure I was not locked in to ''anything'' new.

So, for me, got the dish 1000 with out that drawn out contract.

Are you sure sure???Or did they just tell you that?

If so, as Hemi says, they waived your $99 for some reason(maybe you can elaborate), and you are the exception.

What did you subscribe to that required the new Dish?

Update : Euronews Free Preview is over on January 6th.
Also they will add it without an Upgrade for $1.99 per month if you have the 61.5 dish.
English Version ONLY!

Update : Euronews Free Preview is over on January 6th.
Also they will add it without an Upgrade for $1.99 per month if you have the 61.5 dish.
English Version ONLY!
the language DOES change if u set your receiver up prpoerly (worked for me) (second audio language channels)

There are 6 versions of this channel I'm told. The rest require the 118.7.
Again Thats what was claimed.

My last memory of this channel was that it also aired on ch. 900 and the alternate audios for this feed included german and possibly portuguese. That feed is on 118 i believe.

The 901 feed airs Russian language on the "alternate" option within Alternate audio.

At the most there are 3 diff. channel locations for Euronews w/ each being used for 2-3 diff languages.
This channel is also given free within most of the European languages mega packs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)