Channel 9646 ATT

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
I looked ahead on my guide and saw where channel 9646 had something new starting at 7 centel time tonight. AT&T/Dish Promotional Loop. Anyone got any ideas what it is???

I looked ahead on my guide and saw where channel 9646 had something new starting at 7 centel time tonight. AT&T/Dish Promotional Loop. Anyone got any ideas what it is???

If it has to do with AT&T then it is probably something to try and push HomeZone. Just my guess.

Or the announcement AT&T is buying DISH occurs today with a slew of HD additions?? Ok probably not, I agree, it's more than likely a Homezone loop. Does it still show up as an HD channel as it originally did?

Yeah HomeZone or some ads that you can get AT&T service along with Dish TV Service. I dont think Dish will be selling anytime soon and if they are smart they wont.

Or the announcement AT&T is buying DISH occurs today with a slew of HD additions?? Ok probably not, I agree, it's more than likely a Homezone loop. Does it still show up as an HD channel as it originally did?

Saw it on the guide a couple days ago and thought "whats an ATT channel?" The buyout thing was in the paper today. Just a little blurb and it gave a number of 29.1 billion dollars.

But then papers say all kinds of things that turn out to be totally bogus. :D

Could it be Charlie in the back room with ATT people with their talks? I am near NYC with no sight of 129 so I am out of luck as this one is not mirrored at 61.5.

No its none of that, it is a loop which will be shown in AT&T Wireless and AT&T Phone company payment offices which will help sell AT&T's video offerings.

The video will feature a sales pitch for UVERSE, AT&T | Dish Network, and AT&T Homezone.

It is nothing more then that.

I suspect this is an indicator that the possible sale of Dish to AT&T may be closer then we think and as soon as the sale is announced, this channel will be activated to inform Dish subs about the sale, welcoming us to the AT&T family and telling us how wonderful things will now be. I would rather Dish not be sold to AT&T. I can't think of any good coming from it.

I hope Scott's right about this and I'm wrong but, wait and see.

I suspect this is an indicator that the possible sale of Dish to AT&T may be closer then we think and as soon as the sale is announced, this channel will be activated to inform Dish subs about the sale, welcoming us to the AT&T family and telling us how wonderful things will now be. I would rather Dish not be sold to AT&T. I can't think of any good coming from it.

See post #13.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)