Channel 9646

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
At the rate we are going, by next wed. we will have more HD channels showing the Dish logo and playing smooth jazz than we have active national HD channels.

Last week my wife and I were talking about people complaining about HD. Not getting what channels they want. She said people have different tastes and not everyone watches all channels. Some people like sports, some movies, ect. Some people even like opera.

Dish must have heard. Today I turn on channel 9646 and we now have an OPERA CHANNEL. Top that D*.:D

I am pretty sure all companies now use Telephone/satalite/cellular for communication. Maybe they can be ATTSC, American Telephone Television Satalite (if this deal is for real) and cellular

Regardless of the name, in reality, it is just another channel no one will be able to watch. What is going on here? Maybe Charlie can fill us in on what is going on at the next Charlie Chat. Does anyone know when that will be?

Regardless of the name, in reality, it is just another channel no one will be able to watch. What is going on here? Maybe Charlie can fill us in on what is going on at the next Charlie Chat. Does anyone know when that will be?

Have you ever watched the Charlie Chat? It's a waste of time. Most of the announcements they make (if any), are weeks old and we already know them by coming to this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts