NHL and NBA for free?

AT&TDishman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 4, 2006
Indianapolis
Sorry if this has posted before, but are all those NBA SD and HD and NHL SD and HD channels that are appearing recently PPV or are they free? Last week I was watching a bunch of NHL games, but there was no mention of having to subscribe. Since then I have locked them out.

Well, it was a week long free preview of NHL Center Ice package. The NBA Leagus Pass package is preparing to provide some pre-season activity. Both packages cost money to subscribe to them.

Isn't it's great to see that there is a lot of additional HD channels; PPV, NHL, NBA, etc, taking up transponder space, that I will not be paying additional monies for! :smug:smug

OK, I know some of you will buy them!:bow

The addition on NBAHD is great.
However, the main reason I'll pass it is the blackout rules. I know that FSN WI will provide only very limited amount of Bucks games in HD. And if the game will be in HD for the opposite team it will be blackouted for me. So, no, unless NBA will reconsider those stupid blackout rules.
Also Bulls games are blackouted for me even CSN Chicago is available and all Chicago baseball games were available. But for whatever reasons NBA thinks that I should not watch Bulls on CSN Chicago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)