Channel cost per subscriber list

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
I have seen a list on here either in full or via a link, listing all the satellite channels and what they cost DISH/Direct per subscriber. For example, ESPN-$3.00 per month.
I have done a search here, dslreports, and a google search and have found nothing. Anyone have or know where to find this info? Thanks!

I'd be pretty surprised if such a list existed that had actual factual data. Most of the contracts that E* and D* have with various networks have confidentiality clauses that prohibit either side from disclosing the channel cost.

Maybe it was a list that the channels charge all providers, but I do remember seeing it linked to a post here. ESPN's price is widely known, so I don't think they are secrets and might be found in SEC filings.

Maybe it was a list that the channels charge all providers, but I do remember seeing it linked to a post here. ESPN's price is widely known, so I don't think they are secrets and might be found in SEC filings.
I'd consider any prices that are listed to be more like "list price", but every provider negotiates the rate they end up paying. I know with the Big 10 Network, even B10 officials were publicly telling the price. Does any carrier pay that amount ? I doubt it.

I have seen a list on here either in full or via a link, listing all the satellite channels and what they cost DISH/Direct per subscriber. For example, ESPN-$3.00 per month.
I have done a search here, dslreports, and a google search and have found nothing. Anyone have or know where to find this info? Thanks!

I don't know where the link is, but do you want to buy my tickets to the Bills game tomorrow? :D

Why, too cold for ya?! :D

We have season tickets, but thanks for the thought!

Same here, but was going to give them to a friend of mine but they wussed out because of the cold and gave them back. I had already made other plans so...
if you are going tomorrow, have fun and stay warm. Hopefully we can close things out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts