Channel for StarzonDemand

I am trying to watch the movied everybody talking about. All it says is nothing now will be in future. Yet people are saying they are watching movies on this channel 5747 Starz on demand.

I am trying to watch the movied everybody talking about. All it says is nothing now will be in future. Yet people are saying they are watching movies on this channel 5747 Starz on demand.[/QUOTE

All I can say is that when I tune to 5747 it takes awile for the application to load but then I see a screen that allows me to see ratatouille. I was asking you if you are trying to tune to 5747 or whether you are going somewhere else. You never quite answered that but since you mention the channel I assume you went there..

I am trying to watch the movied everybody talking about. All it says is nothing now will be in future. Yet people are saying they are watching movies on this channel 5747 Starz on demand.[/QUOTE

All I can say is that when I tune to 5747 it takes awile for the application to load but then I see a screen that allows me to see ratatouille. I was asking you if you are trying to tune to 5747 or whether you are going somewhere else. You never quite answered that but since you mention the channel I assume you went there..

Yes and thru 101 interactive has it also with the same results for me.

csr have no clue what I am talking about, big surprise.:D

What receiver do you have to have to watch this? I typed in the channel number and it went right to 6001. I tried looking around in the DVR menus but no luck. I have a 522 and a 625. :) Thanks!

FYI, the On Demand stuff comes from the "Soon" channels 5828-5833 located on tp 10 at 110° and tp 16 at 119°. A DVR will record stuff off these channels when they are "off" or on the second tuner if it is not in use. However if you activate the tuner in use recording VOD, the receiver will obey your command so you never know you interrupted the recording. It then deletes the orphaned file.

The movies you have on your system really depend on when you watch TV and how much room there is on your DVR. I have two DVRs. One has three movies, the other doesn't get the channel at all (622/501). I understand that the 722 can have as many as 5-10 movies on it at a time.

See ya
Tony

I found the soon channels under main menu, dish on demand, and tv entertainment. But the channels are not showing up in my program guide. How do you get them to show in your guide ?

I found the soon channels under main menu, dish on demand, and tv entertainment. But the channels are not showing up in my program guide. How do you get them to show in your guide ?
They never show up in the regular EPG. They don't load down in real time. But once they download a program you can see them in Starz on demand, "Movies and more" or tv entertainment.

They never show up in the regular EPG. They don't load down in real time. But once they download a program you can see them in Starz on demand, "Movies and more" or tv entertainment.

Starz on Demand is shows a couple of Starz movies, there is no way to tell the receiver which to download, and it is available on the guide at channel 5747 and under the Entertainment selection at Dish Home. It is not under movies and more or at tv entertainment.

Mine updated again. Now have Spiderman 3, POTC3 and Underdog. Looks like they try to keep at least one kids selection on the list.

5747 does appear in the EPG. The channel range mentioned does not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)