channel jumping

Status
Please reply by conversation.
yes, just go back in the setup menu - remote - rf - and reprogram

It doesn't change the frequency but does change the digital serial that is needed.

Might I also suggest setting parental controls on that particular channel, just disable that channel.

Sounds like a good idea. Because there are no children in the house, I've never had to do that. How do you do that?

In reading an issues thread on the "other" site, it appears that the problem that the OP is experiencing is likely related to the receiver software version 0290. More than a few users have experienced similar mysterious channel changes and near purchases as described above.

In reading an issues thread on the "other" site, it appears that the problem that the OP is experiencing is likely related to the receiver software version 0290. More than a few users have experienced similar mysterious channel changes and near purchases as described above.

Thanks, I did check it out and there are others out there (at least one) who is also getting the 1296 channel surprise. I blocked all adult channels a few days ago and thought it was solved but this morning it was on 1296 again.

This is only happening on the HR21-700, not my H21-200 which did not download the new software. I don't know if the software was receiver specific, but the non DVR unit is definitely not malfunctioning like the other one.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts