Channel Master 1,8 m or 2,4 m offset

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sateye_13

Original poster
Apr 15, 2006
Hi!

I would like to buy : Channel Master dish 1,8 m or 2,4 m ->solid, offset.:)
Where could I get this dish?-> US,UK, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic

Am alternative dish:Gibertini 1,8 m->solid,offset. Where can I get this dish?

Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely

Sateye_13

P.S.: What were the dish parameters->f/D(!!!!) for Seavey Kombi-feed (C;Ku)

Hey... I have 3 of the 1.8 meter dishes my self. Are you in the us, Canada, Mexico, Caribean etc? as an FYI the 8 footer (2.4) is a MONSTER price jump due to being send / receive rated or some nonsense.. If you dont need it, I would advise the 1.8 as they are fair priced. What are you trying to get and from where?

-B

Channel Master

Hi!

Many years ago..... I did import the Channel Master dish->solid,prime focus, 3,1m :) directly from US->to Czech Republic. But at the moment it is very complicated to get this antenna. Maybe someone has this antenna on stock or wants to sell this dish privately->I am trying to get this antenna around the world. There were some Channel Master Antennas 2,4 m in Uk but only for a very short time www.ebay.co.uk.

Also the Gibertini dish 1,8 m ,solid, offset is not very easy to get (max. 1,5 m solid,offset).

The seavey feed (Ku;C) is possible to get directly from the US.

Thank you in advance for further information.

Yours

Sareye_13

Last edited:
Channel Master

Bountykiller said:
Hey... I have 3 of the 1.8 meter dishes my self. Are you in the us, Canada, Mexico, Caribean etc? as an FYI the 8 footer (2.4) is a MONSTER price jump due to being send / receive rated or some nonsense.. If you dont need it, I would advise the 1.8 as they are fair priced. What are you trying to get and from where?

-B

Hi!

I am located in Europe. OK->what would be the price of a channel master dish, 1,8 m, solid, offset? Can I get this dish from the US? What are the shipping costs,etc,? An alternative dish:Gibertini 1,8 m ; solid offset-> in Europe it is at the moment not possible to get this antenna (max. 1,5 m; solid ;offset).

Thanks for further information.

Yours,

Sateye_13

The shipping for a 1.8m dish will break the bank even if its within the States. Shipping on anything greater than a 1 meter (and in some cases including a 1 meter) jumps to ridiculous prices. Have you checked locally for abandoned VSAT dishes? That might be your best bet.

I am in Europe.

You can buy these dishes directly from Andrew offices.

Please contact www.apexsat.com in Germany.

They are Prodelin and Channel Master/Andrew distributor or contact Andrew office directly in Czech Republic.

Sales Contact For:

Czech Republic

Account Manager: Dany Dick Phone + (49) 9099 690 Fax + (49) 9099 11374
dany.dick@andrew.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)