Channel Master 1,8 m or 2,4 m offset

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sateye_13

Original poster
Apr 15, 2006
Hi!

I would like to buy : Channel Master dish 1,8 m or 2,4 m ->solid, offset.:)
Where could I get this dish?-> US,UK, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic

Am alternative dish:Gibertini 1,8 m->solid,offset. Where can I get this dish?

Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely

Sateye_13

P.S.: What were the dish parameters->f/D(!!!!) for Seavey Kombi-feed (C;Ku)

Hey... I have 3 of the 1.8 meter dishes my self. Are you in the us, Canada, Mexico, Caribean etc? as an FYI the 8 footer (2.4) is a MONSTER price jump due to being send / receive rated or some nonsense.. If you dont need it, I would advise the 1.8 as they are fair priced. What are you trying to get and from where?

-B

Channel Master

Hi!

Many years ago..... I did import the Channel Master dish->solid,prime focus, 3,1m :) directly from US->to Czech Republic. But at the moment it is very complicated to get this antenna. Maybe someone has this antenna on stock or wants to sell this dish privately->I am trying to get this antenna around the world. There were some Channel Master Antennas 2,4 m in Uk but only for a very short time www.ebay.co.uk.

Also the Gibertini dish 1,8 m ,solid, offset is not very easy to get (max. 1,5 m solid,offset).

The seavey feed (Ku;C) is possible to get directly from the US.

Thank you in advance for further information.

Yours

Sareye_13

Last edited:
Channel Master

Bountykiller said:
Hey... I have 3 of the 1.8 meter dishes my self. Are you in the us, Canada, Mexico, Caribean etc? as an FYI the 8 footer (2.4) is a MONSTER price jump due to being send / receive rated or some nonsense.. If you dont need it, I would advise the 1.8 as they are fair priced. What are you trying to get and from where?

-B

Hi!

I am located in Europe. OK->what would be the price of a channel master dish, 1,8 m, solid, offset? Can I get this dish from the US? What are the shipping costs,etc,? An alternative dish:Gibertini 1,8 m ; solid offset-> in Europe it is at the moment not possible to get this antenna (max. 1,5 m; solid ;offset).

Thanks for further information.

Yours,

Sateye_13

The shipping for a 1.8m dish will break the bank even if its within the States. Shipping on anything greater than a 1 meter (and in some cases including a 1 meter) jumps to ridiculous prices. Have you checked locally for abandoned VSAT dishes? That might be your best bet.

I am in Europe.

You can buy these dishes directly from Andrew offices.

Please contact www.apexsat.com in Germany.

They are Prodelin and Channel Master/Andrew distributor or contact Andrew office directly in Czech Republic.

Sales Contact For:

Czech Republic

Account Manager: Dany Dick Phone + (49) 9099 690 Fax + (49) 9099 11374
dany.dick@andrew.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)