Channel Master 4228

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jimmykce1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2004
I have replaced the standard Stealth Channel Master antenna that comes with the Voom install with a Radio Shack 2016 (yagi style directional antenna). I noticed that I am still having only problems with channel 13-1 here in Newport News, Va. So I am thinking I need to get a better antenna. I was looking at the Channel Master 4228 (8-bay style).

I will need to install this in my attic on the existing bracket mount that came with the channel master stealth. I would like to know if its okay just to use the top mount only on the Channel Master 4224 or do I need to use both connects? Please give me some advice on mounting this antenna.

here is the only setup that I got to work for me in my area I could only pick up 2 or 3 channels and I tried a few different antennas I have 70 " trees and I am about 30 to 40 miles from the stations. 4228A 8-BAY EXTENDED RANGE HDTV-COMPATIBLE UHF ANTENNA Channel
this pre-amp really help me out , 7777 UHF/VHF pre-amp Channel Master
9521A Remote Control Rotator got these at http://www.warrenelectronics.com
hope that helped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)